Apr 3, 2014

Three Two Six

i know that my result is not as good as them.

I am the one who always give you guys trouble in life.

everything 's me!

I know that my result did not satisfy you guys. give trouble again.

I know who am I. I am the stupidest among them.

aku tau aku tak layak pun, okay fine I really appreciate your effort.

but I'm sorry because I always give you guys trouble and problem.

I AM SORRY!

I know that I'm stupid, I'm fat, I'm the one who always give you problem, I'm ugly.

people never know what's going on right now, but let me experienced it alone. I'm used to be alone.

this is actually the real dina MJ.

sokay, tengok ah aku dah masuk U nanti. fine, aku sahut cabaran korang.

tengok ah, aku akan buktikan aku la paling pandai antara diaorg. kalau boleh aku nak balik sebulan sekali je. study je dekat U. kalau balik nanti menyusahkan je sbb aku kan suka sepahkan rumah. aku ni macam tak buat pape kat rumah walaupun pada hakikatnya orang tak nampak apa effort aku.

dr dulu lagi diaorg tak pernah nampak usaha aku, yang diaorg nampak keburukan aku. poeple don't know that every night I always crying thinking about my nasib in life.

WHY MUST ME?!?!?!

I am not that strong to face everything like this. Ya Allah, help me T_T

aku dapat result spm tak straight A's but they pandang aku mcam aku tak berusaha sbb tu dapat result camtu.

Bahasa Melayu = B+
Bahasa Inggeris = A
Pendidikan Islam = A-
Sejarah = A
Mathematics = A
Additional Mathematics = A-
Physics = B
Chemistry = C+
Biology = B

yeah, tu la result aku. aku dah tak malu pun dengan result aku. aku bahagia dengan result aku sebab aku tau tahap kemampuan aku.

TAPI DIAORG? never know kemampuan aku.

I've tried my best, even my friends know how hard I am at that time. even time SPM aku sggup stay up hanya nak score for SPM aku tapi,

THEY NEVER APPRECIATE ME!

sorry la aku emotional sangat. you don't know me well, don't simply judge me -.-'

-to be continued-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.